The Institute of the Earth's Crust SB RAS, the Institute of Solar-Terrestrial Physics SB RAS, the Irkutsk State University, and the Institute of Astronomy and Geophysics of the Mongolian Academy of Sciences are holding the 12th Russian-Mongolian International Conference on Astronomy and Geophysics in the city of Irkutsk, Russia from 01 to 05 October 2018 - Solar-Terrestrial Relations and Geodynamics of the Baikal-Mongolia Region: Results of Long-Term Studies, and the Scientific and Educational Policies (celebrating the 100th anniversary of the Irkutsk State University).
More detailed information is available on the conference site.
- Solar-terrestrial relations and modern geodynamics
- Space weather and climate
- 110 years of the Tunguska phenomenon: fantasies and reality
- Historical evidence of hazardous natural processes in the past and their possible development in the future
- Modern movements, deformation and the stress state of the crust
- Geophysical fields and seismicity
- Hazardous exogenic processes
- Paleoecological aspects of heliogeodynamics
- Scientific and educational potential of the Irkutsk Scientific Centre SB RAS and the Irkutsk State University as a basic component for the advanced development of the Baikal region and its interregional relations: the stages of formation, the current status, and the implementation of integration programmes
- Anna A. Dobrynina: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: +7(9501) 200270, skype: anna.seismol;
- Ekaterina N. Korzhova: email@example.com, telephone: +7(3952) 564501.