On Tuesday, August 15, at 09:00 in the conference room of Institute of the Earth`s crust of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Science within Russian-German Youth Science School "Geology, geodynamics and dangerous geological processes of the Baikal region" the plenary session will be take place.
- Evgenii V. Sklyarov, corresponding member of the RAS, IEC SB RAS “Outline of geology of the Baikal Region and Olkhon Area”
- Ola Kwiecien, Dr., Professor, Institute of Geology, Mineralogy & Geophysics, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Germany “A pest, an apetiser and an archive: Perspective on land snails”
- Sebastian Bretenbach, Dr., Institute of Geology, Mineralogy & Geophysics, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Germany “Climatic influence on Society - historical examples”
- Elena A. Kozyreva, IEC SB RAS “Geological hazard assessment of the Ulaanbaatar agglomeration”
- Tatiana M. Skovitina, IEC SB RAS “Representative natural sites of the Baikal region for geotourism development: overview”
- Sergei V. Alexeev, IEC SB RAS “Ground hydrosphere of East Siberia and Mongolia”