1 - 8 september 2015 Irkutsk-Listvyanka, Russia
The conference is focused on the following topics:
- Evolution of plume magmatism and related large igneous provinces (LIPs) in the Earth’s history.
- Age intervals, duration and structure of LIPs.
- Deep mantle sources and role of plumes in the LIP formation.
- Deep mantle geodynamics, models of mantle plumes and problems of plume-lithosphere and mantle-core interaction in the Earth’s history.
- The role of plumes in the subcontinental lithospheric mantle formation and modification.
- Specific metallogeny of LIPs as variation of size and composition.
- Ore-magmatic systems of LIPs, their fluid regime and formation factors, prediction and searching criteria for huge and unique mineral deposits.
- Effects of LIPs on the environment, climate change and natural disasters.