On May 25, 2016, the Scopus Content Selection & Advisory Board (CSAB) made a decision to include electronic Geodynamics and Tectonophysics Journal, published by the Institute of the Earth’s Crust, into Scopus. According to the procedure specified therein, the information from Geodynamics and Tectonophysics Journal will first appear in Scopus no earlier than September 2016.
Founded by the Institute of the Earth’s Crust SB RAS, Geodynamics and Tectonophysics Journal has been published online since January 2014. Journal articles cover a wide range of topics in paleo- and recent geodynamics, tectonophysics, and experimental tectonics.
- New possibilities of presenting your research findings are now available! They refer to posting long articles provided with full color graphics and multimedia materials that can be either placed as separate appendices or inserted into a PDF-document.
- Geodynamics and Tectonophysics is an open access journal included in the DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
- The journal is registered in CrossRef (each published article is assigned a digital object identifier – a DOI number)
- Language of publication: Russian and English
- Publishing an article is free of charge
Geodynamics and Tectonophysics Journal is indexed in the following databases and directories:
- A list of High Attestation Commission of Russian Federation
- Scopus (with a relevant decision made on May 25, 2015 and the first issues included in Scopus in autumn 2016 according to the procedure specified therein)
- Russian Science Citation Index hosted on the Web of Science platform
- RSCI (Russian Science Citation Index)
Visit journal website at http://gt.crust.irk.ru
Editorial contact: email@example.com